Jorgen B. Hansen
Ivenix Incorporated. President, CEO and board member
• CEO, Cantel Medical, strategy, business development (incl. 26 acquisitions)
• Senior VP, Global Marketing, Business Development, R&D divisions Convatec
• Senior VP, Coloplast, Global Operations
• Regional Vice President, Asia Pacific, Coloplast
• General Manager, Coloplast
• International Product Manager, Coloplast
• M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, DTU, Denmark
• International Commerce degree from the CBS, Denmark.
CTO & Co-founder at Onomondo
• CTO & Co-founder at Tel42 – Acquired by Greenwave Systems
• Co-founder & Board Member at Open Data, DK
• Special Advisor at Copenhagen Solution Labs, City of Copenhagen
• M. Sc. Computer Science, University of Copenhagen
Access Innovation Lead Nordics & Baltics, Sanofi Genzyme
- +27 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry of these +10 in biotech
- Various positions in Medical, Sales, Marketing, Value & Access
- +6 years General Management, Sanofi Genzyme Denmark and Finland
- Executive programs Harvard Business School
- Business educated University College South Denmark
- Registered nurse with specialization intensive care University South Denmark
Jacob Bock Axelsen
PhD, physics focusing on biology.
- Copenhagen University, Denmark
- Worked at Brookhaven National
- Laboratory as visiting scholar
- Post-doc fellowship at Weizmann Institute, USA
- Post-doc fellowship at Centro de Astrobiologia, Spain
- Post-doc fellowship at Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Advice on data science, mathematical modeling, AI and quantum technology.
We are grateful that distinguished experts relevant to our journey have granted us their precious time. We respect our advisors for their integrity, intellect, experience, and are grateful for their critical insight and ability to challenge, and improve our thinking. They share not only their expertise in diverse fields of knowledge but also their extensive networks connecting us with other relevant know-how, resources, and partners.